Re: fingerprint door looks

I am not sure about leaving a server running 24/7 for that but...
OTOH I want to set up a home control system again, someday and will need to
leave a low power unit on.

Thanx but not for right now. I would lose it anyway, in the meantime. I
would probably remember your name more than the model info.

--------------

"Larry Moss"  wrote in message news:ipgq34$lko$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It can do either. I have it ftp the image to my web server so it's
available immediately. The page I mentioned before has the most recent
image from the camera. It has email as an option, but I haven't played with
it.

It has a built in webserver, so as long as I have a way of reaching my
network, I can get to it. I use dyndns.org for dynamic DNS so I can reach
my network. They offer their own service as well, but I like what I'm
doing.

It's a Cisco/Linksys Wireless camera for about $100. I'll find the model
number if you care.