Re: Motion Sensor Light for Front Entrance

[snip]

> But not another CFL load!

Right. The setup in my bedroom is a lamp with 100W CFL and a TV (I got a
small Visio LCD TV that is not "power amnesiac" (comes on with power))
connected to a receptacle module (SR227) which does not have "local
control" and the TV provides enough load.

[snip[

> OK - just checked with X-10's live support.  They are still pushing
> AM466 modules which flash and relight like crazy!  The actually called
> me on the phone (sales, not techie) sent me three useless links, said it
> was "noise on the line" (tell that to three different X-10 meters I own
> that say "no noise") and were pleasant, friendly and yet totally
> unhelpful in solving the flashing problem.

I seldom find "customer service" to be helpful, but at least you got
someone you could talk to. I just had a really bad experience with a
wireless (CDMA) broadband carrier, where the person ignored 90% of what I
said.

--
108 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

I believe in life before breakfast.