Re: X10 PC Interface upgrade

Only for macros though. The CM11 will not store any conditional commands and
that makes it kind of useless for me.

I wrote software for the CM11 but I could never get past the packet
descriptions for the reset data coming out of the thing. I gave up years ago
with the hope to get back at it again.
I figure there was some commercial drivers written that would be an easier
place to start with, next time...or next life maybe?...LOL