Re: X10 PC Interface upgrade

That definitely looks like it would fit my bill much better.

I would be interested in hearing more about your experiences with this
product.

I assume this software does conditional processing. They appear to call it
"macros" instead of logic or conditionals.

"Uniden" <uniden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <htuauh$a14$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dabbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
says...
> "Uniden" <uniden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Newer software like Home Domination would do better then the old
> > DOS stuff.
>
>    What OS is the Home Domination running in?

Win 2k to Win7