magicJack works fine with Panasonic PBX

For those of you that don't watch TV, the magicJack is a USB device that
lets you make long distance calls for a flat rate of $20/year. You plug a
regular phone into the device. I have run lots of phone and network wires
in my house. I didn't see why I couldn't attach a wire to the device, plug
into a wall jack, and in the cellar plug that line into a CO port. It works
just fine. As long as my computer is running I can initiate and answer
calls from any phone in my house. Though I'm keeping my regular lines and
won't be receiving calls through it.