Occupancy detector / turn off computer monitor/audio

I could use some suggestions from the group.  I want to set up an
occupancy sensor (IR? Pressure Mat?) in my home office to control an AC
outlet to turn off (after a delay) my monitor, stereo, and lamp when I
leave the room.  I've looked around, but I'm not sure what would work
without spending a fortune.

Stand-alone would be best, but I'd consider X10 or Insteon.

Thanks,

 David