Re: Infrared control gadgets?

Nice boxes.

Is there a way to crossload or off-load video images off these boxes?

It makes me wonder if the "skip" function is only removed from the remote
and my cable box will actually do it with a remote code.

"Tom Stiller" <tom_stiller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:tom_stiller-
I have a Sony HDD250 with a cable card and a Motorola QIP6416, both of
which have configurable  forward/back skip intervals.