Re: Infrared control gadgets?

I beleive it is a Scientific Atlanta PVR model. I am told it's the same for
all cable boxes in Canada as Bev sat patented the remote function and the
cable companies can't implement it.

I assume you meant "skip" intervals?

Do you have a PVR cable box that can do this? It would be nice to have.

"Tom Stiller" <tom_stiller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <vXn9n.10970$4p5.56@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 "Josepi" <JRM@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That is one feature that the sat PVR had on it was "jump forward x
> seconds"
> and "jump back x/2 seconds". Since switching to the cable PVR I really
> miss
> it. I may switch back just for that feature alone. The FF and REW really
> stinks for commercial bashing. Apparently Bev patented it.

What make cable box?  Many of them are configurable for forward and
backward ship intervals.

--
Tom Stiller

PGP fingerprint =  5108 DDB2 9761 EDE5 E7E3  7BDA 71ED 6496 99C0 C7CF