Re: Zicom- Wireless Smoke Detector System

Thanks for being so condescending.
I read and understood your response.

Basically a minor point - it is moot if they feel fire as they die or are
usually (not always) killed by smoke inhalation first.

So for that bit of useless information, you assisted a spammer get through
spam filters.

--
Bill Fuhrmann