Re: Fail-safe for keyless entry

Bill Kearney wrote:
>> I'd love to hear suggestions about how to keep the space next to me
>> unoccupied.
>
> Call the cops and get 'em towed.

In some rich suburb, maybe. Anyplace else, no matter what they say on
the phone, it is not likely to be treated as a high-priority call. OP
may wait hours, if they respond at all. About the only suggestion I can
offer is to ask someone else to hop in and move the van, but that
requires a whole lot of trust and dependence on the kindness of strangers.

Some places, they are putting the ramp-van slots in places where another
vehicle can't block the ramp landing zone, or walling the landing zone
off with those yellow post thingies, and zebra-striping the area.

--
aem sends...