Re: fridge/freezer temp and RF?

"Bill Kearney" wrote:

> Do you know if it's RF data can be monitored from a PC?  Or more
> importantly, is there an existing PC solution that's known to do it, not an
> assemblage of hacks (I have enough of THOSE already).

BTW, I didn't bring up the ELK M1G because I know you've already got a system
of your own but for the sake of other readers I'd like to mention it.  The ELK
Peoducts M1G has both digital and analog inputs.  Any of the inputs (it comes
with 16 on board and can expand to over 200 zones) can work with standard
burglary sensors or 0-10 Volt analog.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass