Re: New HA product development

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 20:54:37 -0700 (PDT), Alicia
<alicia.mayberry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Jun 27, 11:36 pm, Peter <peterchowar...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Jun 27, 9:22 pm, TheGlimmerMan
>>

>> <justaglim...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> >  No matter how smart a stalking Usenet retard claims to be, he always
>> > proves just how retarded he is by his own behavior.
>>
>> >   You are one such stalking Usenet retard, Mike Hunt.  That is what you
>> > are.
>>
>> >  Are you certain that your ISP will be very happy about your obvious
>> > stalking behavior, should the effected user register a complaint with
>> > them? Perhaps we should test that happiness level.
>>
>> >  Now, were you a giganews or other private news service subscriber, I
>> > might have a harder time.  Since you are with one of the standard,
>> > virtually "public" providers, they have guidelines, of which I am aware,
>> > that preclude you from such behavior as that which you currently exhibit.
>>
>> >   Here's a hint, asshole... Quit while you are ahead (at least in your
>> > own mind).
>>
>> >   Bellsouth would be interested in keeping behavior like yours OFF their
>> > system, so don't push it, Mike Hunt.
>>
>> Go complain asswipe.  I hope that will help get your identity revealed
>> so we can all have a party for you.  Mike, you have stumbled on one of
>> Usenet's biggest asshole losers.  He's a fucking pencil-pushing
>> wannabe who will NEVER be able to stand the heat of real conflict.
>> I've seen a couple of people on Usenet who want to meet up with this
>> loser personally to explain their point of view and help him
>> understand that it's not nice to call someone's girlfriend nasty names
>> - especially when that girls' significant other is a military man
>> right in the San Diego area where TheGlimemrMan (one of many stupid
>> nyms he uses) lives.  I would not be at all surprised to see his
>> contact info posted one day soon for all to see.  He just annoys so
>> many people daily that it's bound to happen.  He does keep us all
>> laughing, especially when it's clear that we've angered him.- Hide quoted text -

>I'm here sometimes lurking with my boyfriend when he's off duty - we
>like to see the jerk get more people mad at him.  The fool you're
>dealing with has annoyed my BF and he wants to be sure that a proper
>apology is delivered.

  If your boyfriend did, as you claim, also mutilate enemy corpses, then
everything I said about him was correct, and you should not have even
entered the thread to begin with, so you deserved to get slapped around
as well.

  Since you are at fault, he has no honorable stance from which to claim
having been so wronged.

  Aside from the fact that anything you do, including hunting up "my
info" will likely be felony crimes.

> We did get a potential lead last week about a
>similar loudmouth over at Jaynor that we're having checked out.

  Sounds like the FBI might be interested in military folks and their GFs
that go round hunting up folks personal info.  The very folks he took an
oath to defend.

  You two sound like a real prize.
>  In
>the meantime, we do get a laugh from his threats and rants.

  Show me where I made a threat, you dippy bitch.

>  Like you
>said, he is a loser.

  No.  I am an American.  An American that understands what our country's
defenders are fighting for.  Something you obviously have no clue about.