Re: New HA product development

On Jun 27, 9:22=A0pm, TheGlimmerMan
<justaglim...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 00:58:41 GMT, mikehun...@xxxxxxxxx (Mike Hunt) wrote:
> >On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:52:41 -0700, TheGlimmerMan
> ><justaglim...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >No matter what nym you use, you're just a fucking scumbag!
>
> =A0No matter how smart a stalking Usenet retard claims to be, he always
> proves just how retarded he is by his own behavior.
>
> =A0 You are one such stalking Usenet retard, Mike Hunt. =A0That is what y=
ou
> are.
>
> =A0Are you certain that your ISP will be very happy about your obvious
> stalking behavior, should the effected user register a complaint with
> them? Perhaps we should test that happiness level.
>
> =A0Now, were you a giganews or other private news service subscriber, I
> might have a harder time. =A0Since you are with one of the standard,
> virtually "public" providers, they have guidelines, of which I am aware,
> that preclude you from such behavior as that which you currently exhibit.
>
> =A0 Here's a hint, asshole... Quit while you are ahead (at least in your
> own mind).
>
> =A0 Bellsouth would be interested in keeping behavior like yours OFF thei=
> system, so don't push it, Mike Hunt.

Go complain asswipe.  I hope that will help get your identity revealed
so we can all have a party for you.  Mike, you have stumbled on one of
Usenet's biggest asshole losers.  He's a fucking pencil-pushing
wannabe who will NEVER be able to stand the heat of real conflict.
I've seen a couple of people on Usenet who want to meet up with this
loser personally to explain their point of view and help him
understand that it's not nice to call someone's girlfriend nasty names
- especially when that girls' significant other is a military man
right in the San Diego area where TheGlimemrMan (one of many stupid
nyms he uses) lives.  I would not be at all surprised to see his
contact info posted one day soon for all to see.  He just annoys so
many people daily that it's bound to happen.  He does keep us all
laughing, especially when it's clear that we've angered him.