X10 and LED incandescent replacement bulbs

I hate CFLs so am experimenting with LED incandescent replacement
bulbs.  My first attempt is with a C.Crane CC Vivid+ LED bulb.  This
unit is only useful as a night light as it has very low output.  But,
using it with a LM465 Lamp Module it does dim.  However, when OFF it
still produces a dim light, presumably from the LM465 sense current.

My question is:  Is this type of dim-even-when-OFF behavior going to
happen with ALL LED bulbs I may want to use (with an LM465 or
similar)?  Or is it a try-it-and-see type of thing?