aliases:

From: "Gymmy Bob" <nospamming@xxxxxxx>
From: "Gymmy Bob" <NoThanx@xxxxxxxx>
From: "Gym Bob" <NoThanx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gymn Bob" <nothanx_AT_spam.me>
From: "Gìmmìe Bob" <noway_AT_spam.me>
From: Gym Blob <myemail@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "John Bengi" <JBengi@yahoo,com>
From: "Pizza Gurl" <gbusey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Pizza Girl" <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Pizzar Girl" <Opera7.20/Win32 M2 build 3144>
From: "Piezzo Guru" <gabusey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Piezo Guru" <gbusey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "t@z" <t@z@go.fuk.yurself>
From: Nagliar@xxxxxxxxx (Nagliar)
From: "Shylork@xxxxxxxxx" <Taz(spam)@webtv.net>
From: "John P. Bengi" <JBengi(spam)@(spam)yahoo,com>
From: "Shylork" <Taz@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Shylork@xxxxxxxxx" <Taz(spam)@webtv.net>
\

Here Bengii's pathology is discussed in another forum about CFL's:
http://www.homediscussion.com/showthread.php?t=155173&page=2

>> Same old pattern. Once each name gets in enough kill filters he
>> changes it. In the energy groups alone he's already gone through
>> several variations of both Gymmy Bob and John P Bengi. He uses so many
>> names that he's frequently confused, and sometimes you'll see him
>> using two different names in the same thread. Even when he changes
>> names completely though he's pretty easy to spot. He can't go more
>> than a week or so without using profanity, accusing someone of being a
>> troll, rambling incoherently, or complaining about bottom posters.

This group has a warning about Bengi in its FAQ:
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/faq/alt.binaries.crafts.pictures.html

He typically posts from golden.net in Canada through giganews.com using
Outlook Express.

HTH ... Marc

Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org