CFLs flicker when Wall Swtich WS467 is OFF

Howdy,

I've been slowlyg trying CFLs in the house to see if they work OK wtih our
X10 installation.  We've decided that the quality of light is acceptable for
the energy $ savings.

But, when I put some (N:Vision from Home Depot) 60W CFLs in the kids' room
overehad light, controlled by a WS467, everything was fine until I turned
the lights off.  They don't go fully off!  We get a very low light flicker,
probably 5-10 times a second.  I triple-checked, the wall switch was not
dimming the lights.

Is this a result of the current sense (for local control)?  If so, would the
standard mode for disabling current sense stop this?

It is doubtful that the kids would sleep well with this annyong flicker, but
also likely that it would also damage the CFL electronics eventually.

Thank you for  any input.  Or for pointing me to a more appropriate group.

Jim