Re: Leviton "Air Gap Switch" on Dimmer Controls

Well, the Winnebago story is nothing more than a false urban legend
(http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/cruise.asp) but there are plenty of
real examples that demonstrate the need for tort reform. The REAL reason
for the airgap switch is to obtain a UL listing.