Re: Leviton "Air Gap Switch" on Dimmer Controls

If I understand you correctly, you have Leviton dimmers and have changed
many bulbs without using the switch?

I can understand the safety rational but it does seem a bit awkward since
that switch is anything but easy to operate. I would guess that most would
forget about it or simply ignore it altogether given its PITA factor.