Re: CM19A

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:38:21 -0500, Gene wrote:

> Oops, this is a MR26A.
>
> After looking at pictures on the net I finally got my magnifier out to
> read the torn up and faded label. Of course it still has the same
> problem.
>
>  I apologize for the confusion.
>

> "Gene" <no_one@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> There was no software as it was on the table in a plastic sandwich bag.
>> I suppose I'm out of luck?
>>

>> "BruceR" <bruceNO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Did you configure the software for it?
>>>
>>> "Gene" <no_one@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

It's been a long time so my memory may be corrupted but I think the
Firecracker software will report MR26A output.

     http://www.x10.com/support/support_soft1.htm

The port needs to be configured for 9600 8N1. It outputs 5 bytes for each
standard X-10 RF code. The protocol is described at...

     http://software.x10.com/pub/manuals/cm17a_protocol.txt