Re: Want a portable dehumidifier to work with heater fan

I probably got an answer to this ... Somebody told me what you to is
connect the R and G terminals to turn on the fan.  So the dehumidistat
switch would connect the R and G terminals as well as turning on the
dehumidifier.  Also they told me that if there's central AC, there would
have to be a relay to avoid feeding power to the AC.  I don't have AC now but I
might get it.

Comments?

 Laura