Re: Want a portable dehumidifier to work with heater fan

Hi, I don't mean to put the dehumidistat outside my house, but rather on a
wall inside the house.  "external" meaning external to the dehumidifier's
control.  You put the dehumidifier on continuous dehumidify, or on a very
low humidity setting, and give it power through a dehumidistat switch.

Laura