Using RCS RS-485 8-Button LCD Keypad with ELK M1

Hello all,

Has anyone used the RCS RS-485 keypad with an ELK M1? From a quick
read it appears they should be compatable. Considering it as an "easy"
way to set temperature should I choose not to install a thermosat
(mentioned in my earlier post) and perhaps a cheaper interface (but
not as nice) than the ELK touch screen.

Thanks, Ray