Re: video wiring for lcd panels: HDMI, DVI, other?

> Looks nice but the price $4000 is prohibitive yet.

But that's the reality of trying to distribute HiDef at this point in time.
That and dealing with controlling the source equipment.  Neither have
inexpensive solutions.  The old rule continues to apply:

Good
Fast
Cheap

Pick two.

It'll be good and cheap but it'll be slow as hell.  It'll be good and fast
but, hoo-boy, you'll pay for it.  It'll be fast and cheap but it won't be
worth a damn in the long run.  Cars, jobs, gadgets, spouses, the rule is
universal.

Personally, I'd like to see a cheap ATSC video modulator.  Give me a way to
push component and audio into an ATSC channel so I can inject it into
existing RF cabling in the house.  Last time I checked these were HIDEOUSLY
expensive.

-Bill