Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

Not to a serial port other than professional equip for utilities but
nobody can afford that stuff.

Some of the new electronic meters can be had for under $100 (mass
pricing) and you can interrogate it for all the quantities. You may
have to purloin a copy of the RIM (remote interrogation metering)
software though.