Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

Dave, I have purchased three KaW meters and, working in a utility
meter lab, found them to as accurate as you would ever need, compared
to a lab standard 0.01% traceable...blah..blah...blah.. but........

There are much better devices out there now, in every hardware store
that record the data, don't lose it everytime there is a power blink
and tell you more stats for a lesser price. I have never tested the
accuracy of one (newer devices) yet.