Re: ICON switches and modules are back

On Feb 22, 9:20=A0pm, Neil Cherry <n...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:15:36 -0800 (PST), MikeMike wrote:

> >> It appears they have discontinued the discontinuing. I haven't seen any=
 in
> >> depth information so I don't know whether they changed the design altho=
ugh
> >> it seems they now have an amber LED instead of green. The current price=
> >> aren't bad.

/group/roZetta/
> >> roZetta-subscr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > I thought these used to sell for ~20?? Hrmm
>
> No, $29.99 seems to be what I remember.
>
> --
> Linux Home Automation =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Neil Cherry =A0 =A0 =A0 nche...@linu=
xha.comhttp://www.linuxha.com/=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =
=A0 Main sitehttp://linuxha.blogspot.com/=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0=
 =A0My HA Blog
> Author of: =A0 =A0 =A0Linux Smart Homes For Dummies- Hide quoted text -

That was a sale where I bought 50 of them last spring.  A later sale
was $35 just before they were "discontinued", now they are back at the
regular price.