Re: Second zone remote

Been there, done that...  All they show is a non Id'd box with wires to
another non-Id'd box..  Also emailed their tech support, but figured I
might get better (or more) options here...

It would also be nice to have the solution such that it could also
control the CD player from within zone 2, so having the ability to
translate non-Devon codes would also be nice.