Re: Open Source

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Karl Denninger" wrote:

>> I write this code because I enjoy it.  If others find it useful,
>> that's great.  If not, well, I still have my own home and my own uses
>> for it, so there you go.
>
> I'm glad you're doing it.  Anything that makes a positive contribution
> to the overall HA universe is a good thing.  I hope some day it becomes
> popular enough that you decide to turn it into a business.  Either way,
> best of luck.

Why?

Its been out there for 10 years, works very well, and is quite popular.

Why turn it into a business?  I have all the contract work I'd like and
frankly see little reason to "businessize" this, although it would be
trivial to do so.

--
Karl Denninger (karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.denninger.net