Re: Open Source

Neil Cherry <njc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The impression I've been getting is that they have not been
>discouraging the Open Source and they know about it. Of course that's
>no the same as supporting it but it's still OK. I doubt a project
>would last long if someone were to post the entire SDK. That they
>might take offense to.

Yeah. I thought there was probably some attorney in Southern California who
was quite proud of the murky ambiguity of their initial SDK license.

I have noticed a few developers have posted short code snippets to the
public Insteon forum. Once I'm ready to release roZetta, I'll ask but not
before.

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org