Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

"Robert Green" wrote:

> My Ford (a recycled cop car) had an Interceptor 428...

So you drove a POS used cop car.  What does that prove other than
that you care nothing about the environment and you have poor taste
in transportation?  BTW, my transportation can do about 150 (though I
won't go quite that fast), has the largest reciprocating-engine
pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle on
earth, can reach 60 mph in under 4 seconds and gets ~32mpg.

> Of course, what any of this has to do with measuring the
> consumption of electrical energy in the home...

Nothing, but the thread is way past that now anyway.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics