Re: Cause of some major X10 problems found

> Jeff said he observed one such beast. He did not indicate the nature of
> the
> beast (i.e. what code).

That is true.  I only captured it once with an early version of the AGC
loop.  Since my logic analyzer dates from before the PC, it has no means to
output the waveform for storage.  I can only analyze the bits looking at the
traces on the screen.  That is not something I do unless the data pattern is
very important.

Jeff