Re: Cause of some major X10 problems found

"D&SW" <d&sw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >You just made me spit my coffee on the screen.  My bifocals elided the
> > letter "a" in your first line so I saw "as soon as I get my wife
> > replacement."  (-:  I thought "boy is this guy tough.  His wife plugs in
> > signal sucker and she's out the door!"
>
> Bob! you are a home automation guru and you don't have a Stepford model?

You have me confused with one of the real experts here.  I have a wife that
asks "why are you too damned lazy to turn off a light when you leave a
room?"  (-:  I did have one heck of a crush on Katherine Ross from the first
version of the film ever since I first saw her as Etta in "Butch Cassidy."
She was still looking pretty good thirty years later in "Donnie Darko."
Nicole K's not too hard on the eyes, either.  But we digress.

--
Bobby G.

Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > bruceR" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:46e70b19$0$32469
> >
> >> I'll be to provide the Power Supply (as soon as I get my wife a
> > replacement)
> >> for further research. I can probably provide the switch as well.  The
> > switch
> >> is most likely an X10 Pro or Leviton ONE way switch.
> >
> > You just made me spit my coffee on the screen.  My bifocals elided the
> > letter "a" in your first line so I saw "as soon as I get my wife
> > replacement."  (-:  I thought "boy is this guy tough.  His wife plugs in
> > signal sucker and she's out the door!"
> >
> > I'm sure other X-10 diehards like me appreciate your contribution to
> > science.   I'd be interested to know if the same power supply effects
> > Insteon transmissions, so if you can, you might want to wait to send the
> > gear to Jeff or Dave after you've tested it against Insteon.  That would
> > really give us some insight into the X-10 v. Insteon debate.  The unit
> > certainly sounds as if it would be a great item for Jeff to check his
> > noise
> > rejection circuitry against, as well.
> >
> > --
> > Bobby G.