Re: x10 - CM12U (CM11) Clock Accuracy

Hi -

Thanks for this. Do I understand from your message that the CM11/12 uses the
mains supply frequency to regulate its internal clock? If so I may have a
problem as we are connected to a private generator supply and the frequency
does vary somewhat. Even so the variation in frequency doesn't account for
the large errors I'm experiencing with timed events. Other postings (c.f
http://www.idobartana.com/hakb/) talk about a modification to the internal
clock to improve its accuracy but this doesn't seem to apply to the CM12U as
it doesn't have an 80C48 chip.

I would appreciate hearing of any ideas for improving clock accuracy?
Thanks.