Re: Z-Wave Pool Thermostat with Water Temperature Sensor

> Does this require operating a computer full-time for the pool
> heating system to operate?

No.  You program and test the ELK system with a PC.  Once it's up and
running you can disconnect the PC.  The M1G runs as a stand-alone
unit.  It can be part of a PC-centric system if desired but that's
not necessary to keep things humming.

> If yes then I think that's a risk - maybe not in Florida but
> definitely in Pennsylvania for a year-round pool.
>
> If it can work independent of a computer then yes, I'd be
> interested.

Contact me off the group if you like.

--

Regards,