Re: Home automation in Europe

There are numerous dealers selling X-10 products for the European market.
Marmitek (Sweden) makes them. I do not know the exact relationship between
X-10 and Marmitek.

     http://www.x10europe.com/index.htm
     http://www.marmitek.com/

Remotes _are_ a problem as Europe uses 433.92MHz while the USA uses several
frequencies.