Re: X-10 Broadcast Storm Detector

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The hunt begins again for 5 or so reasonable priced 12VAC 500MA Class 2
>power supplies.  They're out there somewhere, I'm sure.

This one works with my ESM1.

Jameco MODEL NO:ACU120050  PRODUCT NO:AC1205F1  P/N: 101258PS

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&productId=101258&pa=101258PS

Be forewarned that Jameco now ships from several warehouses and charges the
customer separate shipping charges for each origin so a simple order for a
few dollars worth of parts may incur shipping charges equal to many
multiples of the cost of the parts. You only learn this after placing your
order. I no longer do business with them as a result.