Re: Help with Channel Plus Products - RF IR Distribution

Also....the new target in my office is not working. The target
continues to work in the bedroom. I have tested the new target AND the
new 2100A alone in the office and it works. The problems occurs when I
use the splitter for both the bedroom and the office....