Help with Channel Plus Products - RF IR Distribution

I have a DirecTV TIVO box in my family room. This feeds a 2010 wall
plate which has coax cable running to the basement. I also have a
2100A wall plate (with target) in the master bedroom with coax cable
running to the basement. I connect the 2 cables together with a female
to female connector. This setup has worked great for the past 3 years
as I can watch my TIVOed shows in the bedroom.

Now, I am setting up my office and I am trying to add a TV (VIZIO 13"
LCD tv) to this room. I purchased another 2100A and target (again,
there is cable running to the basement). Initially, I purchased a 2514
splitter and hooked up the 3 cables to it. I was getting static and
noise when you press a button on the remote. The picture is fine. The
static and noise only appear when emitting an IR signal at the
targets. I figured it was because I had 2 outputs on the splitter that
were not being used. Instead of buying DC blocks and terminators, I
purchased the 2512 because it had the exact amount of inputs/outputs
for my situation (3). I hooked the 3 cables to the 2512 splitter and I
am experiencing the same problem. In both the bedroom and the office,
I get a lot of noise and static when using the remote.

I don't know what else I can do or try to eliminate this problem. Any
suggestions or recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.