Conduits in a trench

I will be having two conduits in a trench. One will be have 4 conductors,
220vac + neutral + ground. The second will have probably 2 cat 5/6 for phone
and possibly HA and a RG6 for cable TV.
The trench is 24" wide. If I keep the two conduits on opposite sides of the
trench while backfilling, will the 24" of soil be enough to prevent
interference problems. I could dig 2 trenches yards apart, but of course I'd
rather not. The total length is about 125'. They will be 3'-4' underground.
TIA