Re: IR Blasters?

Most blasters work pretty good if you have it far enough away from the
rack (component) to get a good pattern... on convex surfaces and nice
components that won't take a crappy looking emitter I've placed one on
the front of "something" like the rack, shelf, etc. and bounced the IR
pulse off the adjacent wall... works great providing the didtance
isn't too far away or angled funny. Good luck.

Oh yeah, turn your processor's IR setting up to high if equipped.

-bugga