IR Blasters?

I know that sticking emitters on each individual component is the
preferred method of IR distribution. But I'd still like to know what
"blaster" options are available.

I'd rather avoid sticking an emitter on a powermid and using it to do
the blasting.

I just want to put a box on an end table or shelf about ten feet from
about ten components I want to control and connect that to the output
of a Xantech xtralink kit.

--
Craig