Re: Serial IR receiver problem

>      http://davehouston.net/winlirc.gif
>
> If you want to try it, I've modified the schematic. Just make sure you use
> Line-In as Mic inputs are wired differently.

I'll have a go at it.

Btw, the link to the modified schematics reports "404 - forbidden". I
think I know what to do without it though.

About USB IR receivers, I found this one:
http://fanshop.ocinside.de/cgi-bin/shop/shop.cgi?id=&view=1&grpnr=1&subgrpnr=4&grplevel=2&lang=en

Does this also have an internal timer function?