Re: Integrated Alarms, Inc. are Evil , be aware!!!

On Wed, 16 May 2007 14:57:31 -0400, "Bill Kearney"
<wkearney-99@hot-mail-com> wrote:

>> Avoid these crooks if you can.
>
>Or actually READ and abide by the contracts you sign.

Or cancel early and on time.

The OP did not do something and the rest of the world is a villainous
evil crook.

He will not get ( I'm no lawyer ) a judge to declare the case "class
action", because all folks failed to follow the cancellation policy.
He woke up with turds in his corn flakes and is pissed.

--
Oren