Re: Roomba DirtDog

>> a cleaning solution is sprayed around the shower area.
>
> I tried it and found it to be totally worthless.

The most effective means of maintaining a tub
or shower clean is also the lowest tech method.
Dry the surface after using it.  We toss a towel
over the top of the shower wall (it's a Roman
shower).  When finished bathing one simply
wipes off the walls and floor.  This takes about
two minutes.  It completely eliminates accumulated
soap crud because the water doesn't evaporate in
place.  The shower stalls need routine cleaning
about once a year and even that is quick and easy
because there's nothing to scrub off.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass