Re: Troubleshooting Channel Vision IR-Over-Coax

> Have you taken a DC voltmeter to various points on the cable?  That might
> tell you if you've got too much of a voltage loss.
>
> --
> Bobby G.

Rob, I would like to add that even with a voltage drop, you may still read
12VDC when you measure the voltage at any TV unless the circuit is loaded.
Attach three of the IR-4100's with their IR-2105's and then measure across
the fourth output at the TV.

Additionally, check and make sure all your connections are good, the crimps
are solid and the braids are dressed.

Lastly, there is always the possiblity that one of the terminators is bad,
i.e., leaking DC voltage since this splitter is a pass-thru device but that
would be my last resort.