Re: Need help for Engineering Management project

"B Fuhrmann" <b-fuhrmann-usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> this IS my homework, we are supposed to gather input from real people,
>>> including a Google Group members, PRs for companies we have
>>> researched, etc...
>>>
>>> I didn't think I would find bitterness on Usenet group like this, but
>>> it happens i guess
>
> It might have helped if you had indicated that your homwork was to contact
> people for their help.
>
> I havent seen it recently but for a while there were people who used to
> try to get various groups to do the research that they were supposed to be
> doing themselves.
> The would put a question out like yours, then rephrase it and turn it in.
>
> --
> Bill Fuhrmann

Can you help me out here, Bill? Just what, EXACTLY, is your beef with this
kid?

Please explain, "It might have helped...."

Are you scared he will get something for nothing? Or are YOU paying his
tuition?

Why are you suddenly the HOMEWORK POLICE?

WTF?!? Just who are you?

What's it to you?? Enquiring mind want to know.

Michael