Re: Need help for Engineering Management project

<clay.maffett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Mar 17, 9:34 pm, "Bill Kearney" <wkearney-99@hot-mail-com> wrote:
>> >     So what I ask of all of you here in this Google Group is, quite
>> > broadly, what do you think of the idea?
>>
>> Do your own homework?
>
> this IS my homework, we are supposed to gather input from real people,
> including a Google Group members, PRs for companies we have
> researched, etc...
>
> I didn't think I would find bitterness on Usenet group like this, but
> it happens i guess

A little unsolicited advice. In this life, you will suffer many, who for one
reason or another, have something critical or down right petty to say.
IGNORE them. If they choose to show their ass all over the internet, let
them. But the rest of us don't need to see yours. You go to Vandy, you're
much smarter than that, you know this. Now get on the thick skin and show
some self-assuredness. You will be expected to lead and show magnanimity.

Michael