Re: Need help for Engineering Management project

>>> Do your own homework?
>>
>> this IS my homework, we are supposed to gather input from real people,
>> including a Google Group members, PRs for companies we have
>> researched, etc...
>>
>> I didn't think I would find bitterness on Usenet group like this, but
>> it happens i guess

It might have helped if you had indicated that your homwork was to contact
people for their help.

I havent seen it recently but for a while there were people who used to try
to get various groups to do the research that they were supposed to be doing
themselves.
The would put a question out like yours, then rephrase it and turn it in.

--
Bill Fuhrmann