Jetson Systems is hiring a senior AMX programmer

Jetson Systems is a technology consulting firm that specializes in the
design and programming of Smart Systems for residential and commercial
environments.  We are currently looking for an experienced AMX systems
programmer to serve as a senior team leader in the development of
innovative software solutions for AMX control systems in our San
Francisco headquarters.

This is a salaried position offering equity in the company and
benefits.  The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience
programming complex AMX control systems. ACE certification is a plus
but is not required.  A computer science or computer engineering
degree with Visual Basic, Java and/or C++ skills is highly desirable.
The candidate will report to our head of development.

Salary is negotiable and based on experience.   The opportunity to
grow with the company is tremendous.   We are looking for a self
starter who is motivated and interested in helping take the company to
the next level.

Jetson Systems operates internationally from its headquarters in San
Francisco, CA and offices in New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA.  For
more information about our company please visit our website at
www.JetsonSys.com.  If you are interested in this opportunity please
apply only via email to JetsonSystems@xxxxxxxxxx   A cover letter is
required.  Resumes without a cover letter will be dismissed.  No phone
calls please.

Thank you for your interest.