Re: Tying in GEM-X10 into Napco Gemini 816 Alarm System Controller

Sir,

The P816 does not support the GEM-X10 module.  You'll need either a P1632, P3200 or P9600 control panel to do X10.  Also, if you
want to do more than very basic (lights on alarm, for example) automation, the preferred panel is the P9600.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics